Oracle Database 12c PL/SQL Fundament als 1.1 Training & Placements in Chennai SQL STAR
PL/SQL Fundament als
Course materials and Course Completion Certificates are directly delivered from Oracle University to those seeking for Foreign
of India Approved Education Center)This
Oracle Database: PL/SQL Fundament als training explores the basics of
PL/SQL syntax and programming constructs. Learn how to identify
programming extensions that PL/SQL provides to SQL and how to write
PL/SQL code to interface with the database.
Oracle Database: PL/SQL Fundament als training will teach you the
basics of PL/SQL, syntax, blocks and programming constructs. By
enrolling in a Self-Study Course, you'll be able to learn at your
own pace, when it's most convenient for you.Learn To:
Your PL/SQL Fundament al Skills
- Identifythe programming extensions that PL/SQL provides to SQL.
- WritePL/SQL code to interface with the database.
- DesignPL/SQL anonymous blocks that execute efficiently.
- UsePL/SQL programming constructs and conditional control statements.
- Seamlesslyintegrate procedural constructs with SQL.
- Handlerun-time errors.
- Createstored procedures and functions.
Procedural Language extension to SQL (PL/SQL) is Oracle
Corporation's standard data access language for relational
databases. Invest in this course to develop core PL/SQL skills that
will serve you well in your career. Prerequisites Audience
- Application Developers
- Database Administrators
- PL/SQL Developer
- Identifythe steps for getting started with PL/SQL, recognizing thebenefits of the available tools
- Identifythe steps for using PL/SQL to manipulate data, controltransactions, determine the outcome of statements, and createloops and conditional control structures
- Recognizeways to create User-defined PL/SQL records and INDEX BY tables,and identify the steps for declaring and controlling explicitcursors and cursors with parameters
- Recognizeways to handle unanticipated errors in PL/SQL, write storedprocedures and functions, deploy Java applications and Webservices, and use cursor variables
Database 11g: PL/SQL Variables, Attributes, and Executable
Database 11g: Using DML, DDL, Cursors, Control Structures, and
- Getting Started with PL/SQL Elements
- Using Executable Statements
Database 11g: Using Data Types, INDEX BY Tables, and Cursors in
- Using Control Structures and Loops in PL/SQL
- Using DML, DDL, and SQL Cursors in PL/SQL
Database 11g: Working with Exceptions, Subprograms, JDeveloper, and
- Using Data Types, INDEX BY, and PL/SQL Records
- Using Explicit Cursors and Attributes in PL/SQL
- Using JDeveloper and Cursor Variables
- Handling Exceptions in PL/SQL